SVX Wireless Systems deliver the quality of Shure wireless performance for virtually any application. From vocal performance to fitness instruction, presentations to karaoke, SVX Wireless will provide years of reliable use. No other wireless system combines the same level of quality and ease of setup in a single package.
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone.
Includes SVX4 Diversity Receiver, and SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter with PGA31 Headset Microphone.
SHURE SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter can be used with the SVX Lavalier or Headworn Wireless system.
- Transmitter Type: Bodypack
- Dimensions: 108 mm height X 64 mm width X 19 mm depth
- RF Output Power: 10
- Battery, endurance: 10 h
- Weight: 90 g
SHURE SVX4 Wireless Receiver
Single channel receiver for use with Shure SVX Wireless systems.
- Up to 8 selectable channels
- Up to 4 compatible systems*
- Antenna Switching Diversity
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- Mic / Line Switch
- 2 Audio Output:
- 1/4" Connector
- XLR Connector
- Audio Output Level
- XLR connector into 100k Ohms load: -16 dBV
- 1/4” Jack connector into 100k Ohms load: -22 dBV (Ref. ±48 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone)
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 600 Ohms
- 1/4” Jack connector: 600 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: -19 dBV (XLR), -5 dBV (1/4”) (ref. +/-33kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone) mW
- RF Sensitivity : –105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection : >50 dBm, typical
- Power Requirements : 12 to 18 V DC at 130 mA, from external power supply
- Dimensions : 32 mm x 168 mm x 104.5 mm
- Weight : 245 g
- Construction : Molded ABS
- Available with Handheld and Lavalier system packages
The PGA31 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors. Available as an included option for many systems, it also makes a viable replacement option for use in existing systems. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance