Yamaha MG12XU 12-Input Mixer with Built-In FX and 2-In/2-Out USB Interface
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง YAMAHA MG12Xu 12-ชาแนล input 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo), 2 GROUP Buses+ Stereo Bus/2 AUX/USB/Cubase Al/Effects, Built-In FX with 24 Presets, USB Works with Windows, Mac and iOS
The MG12XU from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twelve simultaneous inputs that is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features four mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4″ inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4″ and RCA jacks. It also features USB connectivity and is capable of providing two channels in and two channels out to your computer at up to 24-bit / 192kHz, ideal for recording live performances, demos and more.
Channels 1-8 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-4 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG12XU mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4″ headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4″ stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
Each of the MG12XU’s channels feature a dedicated FX bus send level and there are 24 effects presets to choose from. The overall level of the FX bus is controlled by the dedicated FX return level control. Providing reverbs, delays, phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo, auto-wah, distortion and more, these effects can be used to help vocals and instruments sit better in your mix.
- 12-Channel Mixing Console 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit, 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs, 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- Cubasis LE for iPad available at App Store, PAD switch on mono inputs +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs, Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available Metal chassis