The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core from Universal Audio is a DSP accelerator that allows for accessing UAD plug-ins within any DAW software running on USB 3.0-equipped Windows computers.
UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core จาก Universal Audio เป็นตัวเร่งความเร็ว DSP ที่อนุญาตให้เข้าถึงปลั๊กอิน UAD ภายในซอฟต์แวร์ DAW ใด ๆ ที่ทำงานบนคอมพิวเตอร์ Windows ที่ติดตั้ง USB 3.0
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Core from Universal Audio is a DSP accelerator that allows for accessing UAD plug-ins within any DAW software running on USB 3.0-equipped Windows computers. Powered by eight SHARC processors, the stand-alone DSP accelerator provides extensive plug-in instantiation for large mixes without taxing the host computer, while also delivering world-class analog emulation.
In creating UAD plug-ins, the company's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers, using their exact schematics and best units, to deliver the experience of processing audio with classic analog equipment. The accelerator's SHARC processors and USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency comparable to that of FireWire 800.
Included with the unit is the Analog Classics plug-in bundle featuring the UA 610-B Preamp and EQ, along with legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3.0 on Windows-based PCs
- Eight SHARC processors offer a substantial DSP boost for running large mixes
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Access over ninety plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more (sold separately)
- Take UAD plug-ins "on the road" for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more