Tascam TM-280 Studio Microphone with Flight Case, Shockmount, and Pop Filter
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับจ่อเครื่อง เช่น กีตาร์ กลอง ใช้บันทึกเสียง เป็นไมค์คอนเดนเซอร์, มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Cardioid (Unidirectional) Polar Pattern, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20Hz to 20,000Hz, Switchable High-Pass Filter, Includes Integrated Pop Filter, Suspension Shockmount, Foam-Lined Flight Case
The TM-280 Studio Microphone with Flight Case, Shockmount, and Pop Filter from Tascam is a condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, a 34mm pure-gold-sputtered diaphragm, and is powered by 48V phantom power. It can be utilized to capture every nuance of your acoustic audio sessions in the studio, and it’s robust enough to handle the most powerful rock-and-roll performance.
It is equipped with a switchable high-pass filter and a 10 dB pad to help tailor your sound. Built with a 3-pin XLR male connector, the microphone comes with a foam-lined flight case, suspension shockmount, pop filter, and a 5/8″ to 3/8″ conversion adapter.
- Condenser microphone for capturing precise, high-definition sound at home or in the studio
- Large gold-plated diaphragm with a diameter of 34 mm
- Low noise level, ideal in combination with Tascam HDDA preamps
- Very high SPL (sound pressure level) capability and smooth sound curve with a decent peak around 9 kHz – ideal to emphasize lead vocals or lead instruments like saxophone or other brass instruments
- Unidirectional (cardioid) pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and reject off-axis sounds
- Switchable low-cut filter to reduce unwanted low-frequency sounds
- Switchable level attenuation (–10 dB) to protect the mic from excessively loud audio sources
- Perfect for recording with any high-end Tascam recorder or interface that supplies phantom power
- Included accessories: suspension shockmount, pop filter, flight case, 5/8-inch to 3/8-inch screw adapter