TM-250U USB condenser microphone, designed to provide accurate audio when interfaced with personal computers for applications that include podcasting, dialog and vocal recording, music recording, conferencing, and other forms of online audio.
TASCAM has announced the new TM-250U USB condenser microphone, designed to provide accurate audio when interfaced with personal computers for applications that include podcasting, dialog and vocal recording, music recording, conferencing, and other forms of online audio.
The TM-250U offers a supercardioid polar pattern and a stated frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. It functions via industry-standard USB-C connectors on Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS platforms.
Compatible with USB class compliant devices, the microphone makes a direct connection to computers with a USB cable, so no special driver is required. Users can record voice-over or music directly to the computer’s recording software with stream-optimized 16-bit/48kHz sampling.
- USB condenser microphone with headphones output for direct monitoring
- Ideal for video conferencing, podcasting or recording of acoustic instruments, vocals or speech with a computer
- Simple connection with a Windows, macOS, iOS, Android* or Chrome OS* device using the included USB cable * Dependent on hardware/processor. Operation with all devices is not guaranteed.
- No driver is necessary (USB Audio Class 1.0)
- Audio processing at 16 bit and up to 48 kHz sampling rate
- High SPL (sound pressure level) capability and smooth frequency curve
- Supercardioid directional pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and is less sensitive to ambient noise
- Headphones output (3-contact mini stereo jack) enables direct monitoring of the audio returned from the computer
- Headphones volume control
- Microphone volume (gain) control
- Mute button
- Sturdy metal body
- Included accessories: USB cable (Type C – Type A, 2 m), mic holder (screw diameter 5/8 inch), tabletop mic stand