The TASCAM SERIES 208i is a professional-quality, mid-grade audio/MIDI interface featuring internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, and external software control, well suited for studio, home, and live recording.
USB 2.0 20-in / 8-out อินเทอร์เฟซเสียง 24-bit / 192kHz พร้อม MIDI Interface, 4 ช่องทางพร้อมอินพุต XLR / TRS, Phantom Power, อินพุต Phantom 8 แชนแนล, เอาต์พุตหูฟัง 2 ช่อง, 8 เอาต์พุต TRS Line Balancedและเอฟเฟกต์ DSP - Mac, PC
The front panel offers four combo XLR-1/4" inputs which are switchable between instrument (Hi-Z) and mic/line selections, as well as independent +48V phantom power, as well as dual headphone outputs. The rear panel offers eight balanced, 1/4" line outputs, which enable multiple monitor mixes or up to 7.1 surround monitoring, a set of 5-pin DIN MIDI inputs and outputs, and a USB 2.0 Type-B computer connector. If two inputs aren't enough, the SERIES 208i offers two S/MUX optical (ADAT) inputs, which provide an additional 16 channels of expansion. Additionally, the BNC word clock in and out ensures correct synchronization with other digital audio devices.
The angled tabletop design features large, easy-to-grab knobs including input gains, monitor volume, headphones level, and a handy monitor balance control that allows you to blend the live inputs with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. The 208i includes a built-in DSP input and output mixer with integrated digital reverb, compression, phase invert, and a 4-band EQ on each channel. Control software is available for matrix mixing and effects processing, which offers the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, USB) to any audio output.
The 208i supports tablets and other devices and comes bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE for Windows and Mac and Steinberg Cubasis LE for iPad. Additionally, the TASCAM SERIES 208i includes software from IK Multimedia including AmpliTube guitar and bass modeling and effects, as well as T-RackS mastering software. Both AmpliTube and T-RackS are offered in standalone and plug-in versions.
- 20-In/8-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Four XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Four transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
- Two optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 16 channels of audio input (20 total inputs)
- Eight 1/4" analog outputs
- Dual headphone outputs
- Built-In Effects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ, phase invert
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz sample resolution
- MIDI interface with standard 5-pin DIN I/O connectors
- Word clock in/out
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Steinberg DAW software
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar effects/modeling software (standalone and plug-in versions)
- IK Multimedia T-RackS Mastering software (standalone and plug-in versions)