The TASCAM Series 102i USB audio interface packs an impressive amount of connectivity into a compact and rugged desktop format.
ช่องต่อสัญญาณเสียง 10-in / 2-out USB 2.0 24-bit / 192kHz พร้อมอินเตอร์เฟส MIDI, 2 ช่องสัญญาณพร้อมอินพุต XLR / TRS, Phantom Power, ช่องสัญญาณแสง 8 ช่อง, เอาต์พุตหูฟัง 2 ช่อง, เอาต์พุต TRS 2 Balanced และเอฟเฟกต์ DSP – Mac, PC
The TASCAM SERIES 102i is a professional-quality mid-grade audio/MIDI interface featuring internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more, for studio, home, and live recording. The 102i sports a pair of classic TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Amplifier) microphone preamps, which ensure a natural, transparent tone, with low noise. The recording and playback engine deliver high-definition 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution and solid stability.
The front panel offers two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs (switchable between instrument/Hi-Z and mic/line selections), independent +48V phantom power, as well as dual headphone outputs. The rear panel offers a pair of 1/4″ TRS outputs for monitoring, a set of 5-pin DIN MIDI inputs and outputs, and a USB 2.0 Type-B computer connector. If two inputs aren’t enough, the SERIES 102i offers an S/MUX optical (ADAT) input, which provides an additional eight channels of expansion.
The angled tabletop design features large, easy-to-grab knobs including input gain, monitor volume, headphones level, and a handy monitor balance control that allows you to blend the live inputs with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. The 102i includes a built-in DSP input and output mixer with integrated digital reverb, compression, phase invert, and a 4-band EQ on each channel. Control software is available for matrix mixing and effects processing, which offers the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, USB) to any audio output.
The 102i supports tablets and other devices and comes bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE for Windows and Mac, and Steinberg Cubasis LE for iPad. Additionally, the TASCAM SERIES 102i includes software from IK Multimedia including AmpliTube guitar and bass modeling and effects, as well as T-RackS mastering software. Both AmpliTube and T-RackS are offered in standalone and plug-in versions.
- 10-In/2-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- Two 1/4″ analog outputs
- Dual headphone outputs
- Built-In Effects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ, phase invert
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz sample resolution
- MIDI interface with standard 5-pin DIN I/O connectors
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Steinberg DAW software
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar effects/modeling software (standalone and plug-in versions)
- IK Multimedia T-RackS Mastering software (standalone and plug-in versions)