SUPERLUX ECM-888B Measurement Microphone
The ECM-888B is a 1/4" standard measurement microphone with internal battery. No external power needed for easier connection to various devices. Such as real time analyzer, PC based measurements, or palm size devices. Wide and flat frequency response makes this ECM888B an ideal measurement and recording microphone.
- Wide frequency response from 20Hz to 20KHz.
- 1/4" industrial standard dimension.
- Omni directional.
- Internal battery, 4LV44, 6V battery.
- All metal structure, durable and long lasting live time.
- Type :Back electret condenser
- Element:Pressure, FET preamplifier.
- Polar pattern:Omnidirectional
- Frequency response:20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity :(at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage) -43dBV/Pa (7.1mV/Pa) ±3dB 1Pa=94dB SPL
- Rated impedance:800Ω
- Minimum load impedance:3,000Ω
- Equivalent noise level:(A-weighted)22dB
- Max. SPL (1 kΩ load):128dB SPL (THD≦1% 1kHz)
- Dynamic range (1 kΩ Load):106dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio:72 dB
- Power supply :4LR44 6V battery
- Current consumption :0.5mA, >300 hour
- Polarity : Pin 2 output positive voltage (related to pin 3) when diaphragm receives positive pressure. (Diaphragm moving inward)
- Connector :3 pin male XLR type
- Finish:Metal construction with champagne painted finish
- Environmental conditions : The ECM888B operates between -10℃ to +50℃(14℉ to 122℉) with relative humidity between 0 to 95%.
- Dimensions:Φ21.0x170.0mm (0.83x6.70 in.)
- Weight:150g (5.30 oz.), Battery excluded