ไมค์หนีบ Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Shure MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone is a subminiature, multi-positioned clip-on microphone well suited for broadcast operation, sermons, presentations, public address and much more.
This version features a TQG connection for use with Shure wireless bodypack transmitters.
Shure’s CommShield technology makes the MX150 impervious to noise caused by cell phones, PDAs, WiFi and other RFI.
The microphone ships with a snap-fit foam windscreen and multi-position tie clip with an integrated cable management system that minimizes noise without increasing cable strain and tension.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern and wired TQG connection
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Transducer Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV)
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL) 2500 Ω load: 143.0 dB SPL; 1000 Ω load: 143.0 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 60.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @1kHz
- 2500 Ω load: 109.0 dB SPL; 1000 Ω load: 109.0 dB SPL
- Self Noise 34.0 dB
- (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical)
- Operating Temperature Operating: 0 to 135°F (-18 to 57°C)
- Storage: -20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)
- Polarity TQG: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Power Requirements 11-52VDC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2mA
- Dimensions (LxDiameter) Length: 5’ (1.52m)
- Diameter: 0.23" (5.8mm)
- Weight 0.7 oz (21 g)