Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S Wireless Handheld Microphone System
ชุดไมค์ลอยแบบมือถือ Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S เป็นไมโครโฟนไร้สายย่าน UHF ในเจนเนอเรชั่น 4 ประกอบด้วยเครื่องรับ EM 100 G4 Rackmount Receiver, เครื่องส่ง (ไมโครโฟน) SKM 100 G4 โดยมีหัวไมค์เป็นรุ่น e835, 20 Banks with 12 Channel Presets Each, Auto Frequency Scan
The ew 100-835 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone System with e835 Mic from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the SKM 100 G4 handheld transmitter with mute switch, a dynamic e835 cardioid capsule, a sleek designed EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, a GA3 rack kit, a RJ10 linking cable, and a mic clip. This wireless vocal set can be used to capture audio for live stage, theater, vocal, and speech applications.
Some of the G4’s updated features include: Multi-channel setup capabilities allowing up to 12 systems—daisy-chained with an easy setup function (cable included), a high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button. The SKM transmitter is lighter in weight and built with an aluminum housing, and is designed with a programmable mute switch. A rackmount kit is also included.
Additionally, the transmitter and receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The handheld microphone allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable battery pack while it remains in the handheld transmitter. The receiver’s display allows for easy operation under dimly lit conditions, and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy.
The ew 100-835 G4 Wireless Handheld Microphone System is at home in theaters, clubs, town halls, houses of worship, DJ applications, and more.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: Up to 100 meters / 300′
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations