sE Electronics sE2300 Studio Condenser Microphone with Switchable Polar Patterns and Isolation Pack
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียง sE Electronics sE2300 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Large-diaphragm Condenser มีรูปแบบการรับเสียง Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8, with 80/160Hz Highpass Filter and 10/20dB Pad, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Includes Shockmount, Includes Metal Pop Filter
Suitable for vocals, voiceovers, and instrumental applications, the sE Electronics sE2300 is a hand-crafted condenser microphone bundled together with an isolation pack. The microphone takes the same design as the sE2200 and adds a switch to change polar patterns for added versatility. You’ll find the same capsule design, custom-built output transformer, and class-A circuit topologies.
The dual, 1″ gold-sputtered diaphragms give you cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar pattern options. Each capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the factory. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that uses a single twist-knob for easy setup and breakdown. Also included is sE’s curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shockmount and is vertically adjustable. A thread adapter and an sE logo sticker are supplied as well.
- An amazing value in a large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns supply versatile operation
- Ideal for everything from vocals to drum overheads to guitar amps
- Handcrafted 1″ condenser capsule provides top-notch sound
- 80Hz/160Hz highpass filter and -10dB/-20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provide you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 126dB/133dB/146dB (0dB/-10dB/-20dB attenuation pad)
- Shockmount and pop filter are included
- Requires +48-volt phantom power