The Saramonic MixMic is a complete solution for achieving broadcast-quality sound with DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras. It includes an ultra-compact and lightweight two-channel XLR adapter box that can easily mount to the shoe of your camera. It also includes a Saramonic SR-NV5 short shotgun microphone, which clips snugly into an integrated, shock-mounted microphone holder.
Even though the MixMic is as compact as possible, it still includes every feature you need to capture pristine audio. +48 volts of phantom power can be applied to either XLR input and can be turned on or off individually. Both channels also feature low-cut switches which eliminate unwanted deep bass sounds, like distracting vibration noises. +10 and +20dB input gain boost switches let you turn down your camera’s audio level for a cleaner overall sound. Line-level switches are provided for connecting to mixing boards, and dials on each channel let you set perfect levels.
The integrated metal camera shoe mount on the bottom also features a 1/4-20 tripod thread for further mounting options. In addition to the built-in mic holder, the top also features a shoe mount for attaching wireless microphone receivers, lights or other equipment. The excellent sounding NV5 shotgun comes with a furry windscreen for shooting outdoors in windy conditions. The XLR inputs have locking mechanisms for secure connections, and clips underneath the unit help you keep your cables neatly tucked in place.
- Compact and lightweight audio adapter and mixer with shotgun microphone kit for DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras
- Included SR-NV5 professional shotgun microphone is the ideal size and weight for on-camera usage
- Two high-quality microphone preamps with +48v phantom power and three level gain controls (0dB, 10dB, 20dB)
- A complete kit with everything you need to dramatically improve camera audio
- Low-cut, line-level, and all the controls you need for pristine sound with gain boost feature lets you turn down your camera’s audio level for improved sound