ไมโครโฟนรุ่นใหม่ล่าสุดจาก RODE รุ่น VideoMic NTG เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Hybrid Analog/USB สามารถใช้ได้ทั้งกับกล้อง, มือถือ และคอมพิวเตอร์ โดยไม่ต้องเปลี่ยนสายพ่วงต่อ, 30-Hour USB Rechargeable Battery, Variable Gain, Pad, Roll-Off & HF Boost, เหมาะสำหรับ Vlogger, Run & Gun, Voiceover, Podcaster
The Rode VideoMic NTG gives video content creators, run-and-gun filmmakers, voiceover artists, and podcasters the sound of the highly regarded NTG shotguns in a convenient camera-mount mic that requires no additional adapters to work with cameras, smartphones, tablets, portable recorders, and USB-equipped computers.
With focused directivity, continuously variable gain, digitally switched tone controls, and an internal USB-rechargeable battery, the VideoMic NTG provides transparent sonic performance and immensely flexible functionality. Thanks to its aerospace-grade aluminum housing, the VideoMic NTG is durable, compact, and lightweight, making it equally at home atop a camera or on a boompole.
The auto-sensing 3.5mm TRRS output and included TRRS cable ensure compatibility with cameras, portable recorders, mobile devices, and computers—no adapters required. A peak warning light, a -20 dB pad, and the selectable -20 dB safety channel help you easily avoid distortion in your recordings. When used as a USB microphone, the 3.5mm jack functions as a stereo headphone output for real-time monitoring of your signal.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction