RODE NT6 Condenser Microphone with Remote Capsule
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียง Rode NT6 เป็นไมโครโฟนชนิด Condenser มาพร้อม remote preamp มีทิศทางการรับเสียงแบบ Cardioid ตอบสนองความถี่ที่ 40Hz – 20kHz Impedance 200 Ohms, High Pass Filter – flat and 80Hz, Two position PAD – 0dB and -10dB
The NT6 from Rode is a professional general-purpose condenser microphone that exhibits the convenience of flexible placement, making it a strong candidate for instrument capturing in recording and sound-reinforcement applications. Capitalizing on the success of the renowned NT5, the engineers at Rode integrated its cardioid capsule into the miniature design of the NT6.
The NT6 features a detached microphone head (capsule) and body (output stage). A 10′ Kevlar-reinforced cable attaches these two components and enables flexible microphone mounting and placement. The NT6 features a cardioid polar pattern which effectively minimizes noise due to off-axis ambient audio and feedback. A -10 dB Pad switch provides added headroom, allowing excessively loud signals, such as brass and percussion, to be captured without noise or distortion. A low-frequency roll-off switch eliminates low-frequency noise and rumble below 80 Hz.
- 1/2” condenser capsule with remote preamp
- Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
- Two position PAD – 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High Pass Filter – flat and 80Hz
- Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable, windshield and zip pouch
- Heavy duty satin-nickel plated body
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Designed and manufactured in Australia