Mixer with 8 Mono Channels, 4 Stereo Channels, 12 Mic Preamps, 3-band EQ, +48V Phantom Power, 16 Digital FX, Bluetooth 4.1 Streaming, Onboard SD Card Recorder, and Studio One Artist Software
อนาล็อก มิกเซอร์ PreSonus : StudioLive AR16 USB เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง 8 Mono Channels, 4 Stereo Channels, 12 Mic Preamps, 3-band EQ, +48V Phantom Power
Captures 96kHz Multitrack Audio as You Mix
A great performance is one you'll want to preserve. Fortunately, the StudioLive AR16 USB from PreSonus makes it easy to capture multitrack audio in stunning 24-bit/96kHz as you mix. You can send all channels to dedicated tracks in Studio One (included) for later mixdown. Or for something that's ready to stream instantly to your fans, you can grab a stereo mix of the show via the onboard HCSD card recorder. Class A preamps and all-analog channel EQs capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums. And the AR16 USB's 16 flawless digital stereo reverbs, delays, and chorus let you add space and texture to instruments. You can even stream music wirelessly over easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 to keep guests entertained before the show begins.
A compact mixer-recorder for live sets and podcasting
We all know performers who freeze when the record light goes on. So it just makes sense to capture a band or group in their natural element, whether that's onstage feeding off the crowd or sitting around a table casually strumming a guitar. The PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB makes it easy to record full sets and podcasts while you're mixing. You can capture the whole show live in stereo to an SD card, or send all tracks to the included Studio One DAW software for later tweaking.
Clean Class A mic pres and analog 3-band EQs preserve tone
ProPlugin knows the heart of any good mixer is its signal fidelity. That's why we're pleased to see the StudioLive AR16 USB packed with quality audio circuitry: low-noise Class A preamps, analog semi-parametric channel EQs, and musical low-cut filters. Smooth 60mm faders let you ride vocal levels between choruses or tame guitar signals after the lead player turns up. Dedicated Monitor, Main, Headphone, and Control Room controls ensure your room and talent can hear everything comfortably.
Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1/aux channel gets guests dancing
Running out of tracks for your music player is a bummer. So is calling everyone in your contacts list at 10PM to see if anyone has a spare 1/8"-to-1/4" adapter plug. But these are problems of the past with the StudioLive AR16 USB. Powerful, easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 connects to any compatible mobile device in seconds to ensure your dance floor never goes quiet. Older iPods and music devices with standard headphones can be used, too, thanks to a dedicated 3.5mm stereo aux jack.
FREE plug-in suite for your favorite DAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambience with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
- Records multitrack audio as you mix - great for live sets, rehearsals, and podcasting
- Makes a capable front end for your home studio
- Sends all main tracks to Studio One Artist DAW software (included)
- Onboard 32GB HCSD card reader records full shows in stereo for instant access
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels with +48-volt phantom, pan, mute, and PFL solo
- 12 Class A mic preamps capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums
- 12 analog 3-band EQs, semi-parametric and fixed, to sculpt your mixes
- Musical low-cut filters prevent mix mud buildup
- 16 digital reverbs, delays, and chorus add space and texture to sources
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1 channel streams audio from your phone - also has stereo and phono inputs for other music players
- Smooth 60mm level faders for quick adjustments to fine vocal riding
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends
- Stereo XLR outs for loudspeakers, plus outputs for studio monitors, stage monitors, and headphones
- Supports USB 2.0