Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2
Pick up a Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 and get a ton of control over Traktor, without sacrificing precious table space. Plug it in and this device instantly maps to Traktor, providing you with comprehensive control over cue points, loops, track positioning, and two complete Traktor FX units. An innovative touch strip gives you fast and easy control over track positioning, as well as pitch and effects parameters. Need more control? No problem! Just add on another Traktor Kontrol X1 for 4-deck operation, or other Native Instruments Traktor Control modules.
- Lightweight, robust, and easy-to-use controller for Native Instruments Traktor
- Perfect for in-the-box DJing and extensive Traktor Scratch systems alike
- Provides comprehensive control over 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable Traktor FX units
- Multi-purpose touch strip delivers ultra-precise control over track position, pitchbend, and FX parameters
- Touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities
- RGB-backlit cue point trigger buttons help to visually identify cue points from loops or load markers
- Precision buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders meet the high standards of professional DJs
- Combine with Traktor Kontrol Z2 mixer or Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix controllers, or connect 2 Traktor Kontrol X1s to control up to 4 decks
- Plug and play operation with Traktor makes setup super easy
- Durable aluminum housing with slim form factor fits perfectly next to a club mixer
- $50 voucher for the Native Instruments store included when you register your product
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Compact DJ Controller at a Glance
- Total control over 2 decks and 2 FX units
- Robust design built for serious pro DJs
- Part of your complete Traktor DJ rig
- Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
Total control over 2 decks and 2 FX units
The updated version of the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 packs all the essential controls you need to manipulate two decks and two Traktor FX units into one elegantly simple device. A complete set of touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide you with tons of performance options, and the Traktor Kontrol X1's RGB-backlit cue point trigger buttons let you instantly identify cue points. On top of that, there's an innovative touch strip controller onboard that makes it super easy to scan through tracks, plus it gives you fine control over parameters such as pitch bending and FX.
Robust design built for serious pro DJs
When you're in the middle of a set, the last thing you want to worry about are buttons that slip under your fingers or knobs that fall off in your hand. With its precision buttons, robust knobs, and grip-able touch-sensitive encoders, the Traktor Kontrol X1 takes all the anxiety out of DJing with a lightweight controller. Native Instruments even built the Traktor Kontrol X1's housing out of super-durable aluminum and they sized it to fit right along with the rest of your rig. And with advanced 7-segment displays, RGB LED backlighting, and LED indicators on the multi-purpose touch strip, you can always tell at a glance what's going on in your mix.
Part of your complete Traktor DJ rig
Whether you're a 100% in-the-box DJ or using an advance setup for Traktor Scratch, from the moment you connect your Traktor Kontrol X1 to your Mac or Windows PC, you'll be up and running. It truly is a plug-and-play device. What's more, the Traktor Kontrol X1 plays well with other Traktor gear. You can pair it up with a second X1 controller for a total of four decks worth of control, or expand your system with Traktor Kontrol F1 remix controllers or a Traktor Kontrol Z2 mixer. On top of that, Native Instruments will give you a $50 voucher when you register your Traktor Kontrol X1, so you can start building up your system right away.
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Traktor 2.11, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Traktor 2.x owners.