Native Instruments Maschine JAM
Native Instruments' Maschine Jam combines a powerful 8 x 8 pad controller with the acclaimed Maschine music production software plug-in to create an outstanding platform for music production and electronic performance. Like its predecessors, Maschine Jam allows you to create patterns and arrangements, play virtual instruments, sample, and everything else you need for modern electronic music production within your DAW of choice. With the included Komplete Select software, Native Instruments' Maschine Jam is a comprehensive and creative tool for modern producers.
- 8 x 8 pad controller with included Maschine music production software plug-in (Standalone, AAX, VST, AU)
- 8 Smart Strips can control channel volume, enter notes, tweak synth parameters, and much more
- Combines the creative immediacy of hardware, with the power of a software production environment
- Play notes and chords on the multicolor pads or with the touch strips
- Powerful control surface for popular DAW software like Ableton Live
- Includes Komplete Select software with 11 software instruments and 25GB sound library
- Desktop stand included
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
More hands-on control than ever
With an 8 x 8 grid of multicolor pads, plus eight LED-guided Smart Strips, Maschine Jam offers ample control over your Maschine session. The strips can control different parameters, and can even be used to enter notes in a sequence. And just like previous versions, Maschine Jam makes it effortless to switch between Patterns and Scenes to help keep you in your creative zone.
More included sounds than ever
The Maschine sound library itself is amazing - you get the acclaimed Drum Synths to make your own custom percussion sounds and effects, plus a 9GB library of samples and loops created by top sound designers and artists. Producers at have long been impressed with the Maschine sound library for its noticeable lack of fluff. And on top of that, you also get Komplete Select software with 11 awesome software instruments and over 25GB of sounds.
A powerful controller for your DAW
With an array of assignable buttons and Smart Strips, Maschine Jam makes a great controller for general DAW use. It even comes with mappings for Ableton Live and other popular DAW software. While you can customize it to your DAW however you like, it's likely that one of the included mappings will work for your needs and you won't need to program a thing if you don't want to.
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Maschine 2.5.5, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Maschine 2.x owners.