The 12" Mackie SRT212 is a 1600W powered PA speaker that’s portable, versatile, and simple to use. It can function as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 300. The onboard DSP processing, 4-input mixer, and LCD interface with easy-to-use presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The SRT212 is compatible with the SRT Connect App, which provides wireless control to all adjustment settings including EQ, levels, and presets. Additionally, two SRT speakers can be linked together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers, allowing for stereo or dual zone linking modes.
The speaker provides 90 x 60° coverage and 132 dB of continuous SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 1600W Class-D amplifier powers the horn-loaded high-frequency driver and 12” woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 44 Hz.
Three independent inputs are on the back. Inputs 1 and 2 feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors and are capable of accepting a microphone, line, or Hi-Z level input, while inputs 3/4 feature a stereo 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices including phones and MP3 players.
Individual gain controls on the inputs allow the speaker to function as a 3-channel mixer. Combine two microphones for presentations, or combine a mic, instrument, and backing tracks for singer/songwriter gigs. All the PA speakers in the SRT Series can also be used as floor monitors, giving them added versatility.
Inputs 1 and 2 also feature XLR Thru-Outputs for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All three mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Mix Out XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two SRT212s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
Workhorse for Gigging Musicians
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultrareliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducers ensure maximum clarity and accuracy
- Built-Like-A-Tank to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 44 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
Advanced Impulse DSP Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal-clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
Custom Sym-X Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the HF drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical
Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multiband compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you’re sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with power factor correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
SRT Mix Control Built-In 4-Channel Mixer with Bluetooth
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 3.5mm stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Alignment delay—up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Front LED on, off, and signal present modes
Complete Wireless Control via SRT Connect App
- The SRT Connect app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
Wirelessly Link SRT Speakers
- Wirelessly link SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
Versatile Configuration Options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues; 7° downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages
- M10 flypoints for professional installation