Whether you need a USB microphone to record a podcast, a Twitch stream, or all your prized instruments, the Mackie EleMent Series Carbon USB Microphone will come in handy. Use cardioid or supercardioid polar patterns when podcasting in a home studio, stereo when producing ASMR content, bidirectional for two-way interviews, and omnidirectional for multi-person pickup. Or, experiment with all of the patterns while recording your acoustic guitars, vocals, and more.
This mic has been precision engineered to give you impeccable sonic reproduction in a durable form factor. Setup is as easy as plugging the mic into the computer with the supplied USB Type-C cable. The Onyx preamp ensures you'll record crystal-clear sound. The mic records audio at 16-bit/48 kHz, which is the standard output specs for viewable media.
Additionally, the mic comes bundled with an impressive array of software. You'll get Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional packages that include every effect you need to get started. A tabletop stand is supplied as is a USB Type-C Cable.
5 Selectable Polar Patterns
- Choose among omnidirectional, cardioid, supercardioid, bidiretional, and stereo pickup patterns
Onboard Headphone Monitoring
- Headphone output with independent volume control offers a convenient monitoring solution
- Crystal-clear quality on vocals and instruments
- Onyx mic preamp circuitry provides trasparent capture and ultra-low noise
Onboard Gain Control and Mute
- Optimize the microphone’s output to your computer and/or DAW
- Mute button allows you to switch off the mic while still hearing your computer’s output
- Onboard USB interface plugs directly into your computer for fast, easy recording
- Class compliant connection, no driver needed
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter