For Keyboard Players Who Want the Most Realistic Pedal Action
The SP-2 is a universal sustain pedal with polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards. Its classic design with rubber-coated shell and chrome foot pedal make it as attractive to the eye as it is comfortable for the foot. The M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal is built around a heavy-duty mechanism that makes it long lasting and durable—perfect for the studio and the road.
- Classic-style sustain pedal for use with any electronic keyboard
- Designed to work and feel just like acoustic piano’s sustain pedal
- Specially designed rubber bottom grips the floor while you play
- High-quality chrome foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities
- Includes 6-foot cable with 1/4-inch jack
Featuring the kind of soft resistance, a full-sized piano pedal gives, the SP-2 feels just like playing an acoustic piano. The give and take playback allow the musician to be confident that when they press the sustain pedal, the note lingers like it should. As soon as the musician lifts their foot, the note is gone. The SP-2 is as responsive as it needs to be.