The only handheld digital condenser microphone for iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC
iRig Mic HD 2 is the sequel to IK’s successful iRig Mic HD and is designed to put all the power of high-resolution sound into your hands, so you can easily create exceptional professional content anywhere you go on any device.
Featuring high-quality 24-bit converters with sample rates up to 96kHz, a low noise preamp, a high quality, gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule and an onboard dedicated headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, iRig Mic HD 2 offers unmatched quality and versatility at the most affordable price. It also comes with all the cables, accessories and software you need!
Equally at home on stage, in the studio, in a living room, on the street or at a conference, iRig Mic HD 2 is the only microphone of its kind to offer a portable, ergonomic handheld form factor and represents the ideal solution for a wide range of applications including recording speech, vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps and more. As opposed to standard desktop models, its comfortable handheld design makes it perfect for singers, musicians, interviewers, broadcasters, presenters, podcasters, and vloggers wanting to achieve truly professional results in a wide variety of recording situations that also need practicality and ease of use, especially when traveling.
iRig Mic HD 2 features a headphone output with volume control (ready to use with the new iPhone 7,) enabling users to directly monitor the sound or send the signal to a PA or a mixer for routing flexibility.
Equipped with a high-quality, gold-sputtered cardioid electret condenser capsule, ensuring excellent transient accuracy and a wide frequency response, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter with sample rates up to 96kHz and a low noise, high-definition preamp, iRig Mic HD 2 captures all the tiniest details of the source and meets the most demanding professional needs.
- The only handheld USB digital condenser microphone available
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications
- Quality equivalent to microphones costing many times more
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready)
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy
- High-definition 24 bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Affordable - achieve great sound without breaking the bank
- Comes with: Lightning iOS cable, USB cable, table tripod, mic stand adapter, carrying pouch, 5/8"" to 3/8"" thread adapter
- Includes a full suite of recording software/applications