Fostex T40RP-MK3 Overview
Styled in a closed-back design, the RPmk3 Series T40RPmk3 from Fostex comprises a pair of stereo headphones. Their copper-foil etched polyimide film drivers utilize proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology in order to ensure an accurate reproduction of sonic material, thereby rendering these closed-back headphones suitable for monitoring in studio situations. To ensure a full representation of the sonic spectrum, these headphones have a frequency response of 20 Hz to 35 kHz.
The RPmk3 series is an evolution of the RPmk2, and as such, features redesigned housing, head-pad, and ear-pads to further both comfort and maximum performance of the RP driver. These headphones are designed to highlight a more focused low-end, and sport a detachable cable, which can be replaced if lost or broken.
- Closed type for focused bass
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with pro audio environments
- Low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Includes two different detachable cables, one with a 1/4"" plug for professional use, and one with a 3.5mm plug for portable audio use