HP-A8mk2 DAC Headphone Amplifier
HP-A8MK2 is a DAC headphone amplifier with high efficiency, high-quality sound. You can enjoy high-quality digital audio signals from your computer or from a digital audio player.
Fostex USB Audio Driver for Windows (V.2.2.1)
Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Please be sure to uninstall the old driver software, if any, before installing this new software.
- Headphone amplifier equipped with high-quality sound 32bit-DAC (AK4490) and all discrete circuit.
- Supports a sampling frequency of up to 32 bit/192 kHz through in house developed USB driver. In addition, supports DSD 11.2 MHz (ASIO). *DSD playback on Mac is compatible up to 5.6 MHz.
- Eliminates the jitter caused by low accuracy of the source clock of the computer, etc. by using the asynchronous mode of an SPXO for audio (crystal oscillator).
- Equipped with high-quality sound, high-accuracy electronic volume for audio level control.
- Equipped with a large capacity toroidal power transformer.
- Computers, and digital and analog audio devices can be used as the input source.
- Plays DSF files, WAV files and AIFF files on an SD (SDHC) card directly using built-in SD (SDHC) card drive. The drive can also be used for future updates.
- There are several conditions for playback from an SD card. For more information, please refer to ""Listening to the files on an SD card"" on page 12.
- Equipped with an analog output terminal (RCA pin jack).
- Both the internal clock and the external clock are available for the master clock (only for SPDIF).
- 2x or 4x upsampling function (can also be turned off ).
- Switchable digital filter.
- 24 level gain settings for headphone output.
- Direct analog output that does not pass through the volume.
- Equipped with an infrared remote controller.
- Equipped with an organic EL display.
- Equipped with independent clocks for 44.1K factor and 48K factor.