HP-A4BL D/A Converter & Headphone Amplifier
Model HP-A4BL, designed being based on the current HP-A4, is an affordable USB DAC & Headphone amp offering balanced connection for headphones that is becoming more popular in the market. In addition to the balanced headphone out, it also complies with DSD Audio up to 11.2MHz.
Fostex USB Audio Driver for Windows (V.2.2.1)
Dedicated USB driver software is necessary to install on PC for Windows. Please be sure to uninstall the old driver software, if any, before installing this new software.
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitor is adopted
- Highly precise crystal with low phase noise is adopted
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio
- High performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A) is equipped
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO Gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones
- Digital Filter selecting Roll-Off characteristics and Cut-off frequencies