1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a 12" Subwoofer, 17 Neodymium Drivers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP2000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 12" subwoofer, 16 x 2.75" neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP2000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
- The iP2000 is lightweight: only 30.7 kg (67.7 lbs) and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny PA – 1,000 Watts of Perfect Sound
- Designed for maximum portability, iP2000’s two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. Three channels of our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 1,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP2000 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
- Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2.75" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP2000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP2000’s ground-breaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology
- KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
- TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
- From the instant your signal enters the iP2000, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
- Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Built-in Digital Mixer – Comprehensive Remote Control
- The iP2000 features a fully addressable onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit LCD display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps – and locked down to prevent unauthorised access.
- We take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP2000 directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
- The days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iP2000 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
- The INSPIRE iP2000 active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Ultra-lightweight and powerful with custom-designed transducers, an integrated mixer, stereo Bluetooth streaming, iPhone/iPad remote control, 1,000 Watts of Class-D output power and Digital Sound Processing, the iP2000 is ideal for both portable and installed applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
- Experience the iP2000 at your local dealer today, or get yours online today – and let TURBOSOUND take your performance to the next level!