1,000 Watt Powered 12" Subwoofer with Dual Amplifiers for Satellite Speakers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 600 Watt high excursion 12" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200- Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP12B is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight (only 22.3 kg / 49.2 lbs) and easy to transport, the iP12B also features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Tiny Subwoofer – Tremendous Sound
- Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP12B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP12B instantly fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology
- KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
- TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
- From the instant your signal enters the iP12B, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
- Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Built-in Digital Mixer – Comprehensive Remote Control
- The iP12B features a fully addressable onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit LCD display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via free downloadable iPhone/iPad apps – and locked down to prevent unauthorised access.
- We take Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP12B directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
- The days of tape decks, CD and even mp3 players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. An industry first, the iP12B puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
- The INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Ultra-lightweight and powerful with a custom-designed 12" long-excursion LF driver, an integrated mixer, stereo Bluetooth streaming, iPhone/iPad remote control, 1,000 Watts of KLARK TEKNIK’s Class-D output power and Digital Sound Processing, the iP12B is ideal for both portable and installed applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
- Experience the iP12B at your local dealer today, or get yours online today – and let TURBOSOUND take your performance to the next level!
- Frequency response 45 Hz – 150 Hz ±3 dB
- 38 Hz – 200 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal dispersion Half space
- Maximum SPL 120 dB
- Crossover type Active
- Transducers 1 x 12" (305 mm) LF driver
- Limiter Peak and RMS
- Maximum output power*
- Type Class-D
- Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
- Output L / R 2 x Neutrik speakON*
- NL4, pins 1+ / 1-
- Input A / B 2 x combo jack / XLR
- Link output XLR
- Mains supply IEC mains connector with integrated power switch
- Hardware Rotary push-encoder
- Software iOS interface via Bluetooth
User DSP Functions
- Factory EQ presets Positioning, Sound mode, phase
- Display LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
- Equalisation Bass, middle and treble
- Crossover High pass L-R 24 dB/oct
- Protection Lock-out function for all settings
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency range 2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz
- Channel number 79
- Version Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode
- Output 8 dBM
- Compatibility Supports A2DP 1.2 profi le
- Maximum communication range 30 m (without interference)
- Connectivity Master-slave: stereo pairing link
- Power consumption 110 W @ 1/8 max power
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 485 x 420 x 500 mm (19.1 x 16.5 x 19.7")
- Net weight 22.3 kg (49.2 lbs)
- Construction 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood sub
- Finish Semi matt black paint
- Grille Powder coated perforated steel