SOUNDCRAFT 12-Channel Soundcraft EFX mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon outboard products, including the highly respected Lexicon MX500 processor.
The Soundcraft EFX Series combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range.
With over 35 years of experience, the Lexicon name is among top creators of reverb and processing equipment in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
The Effects section fits neatly into the mixer’s compact framework, with 2 stereo channels and an effects-send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls, and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function give the user even more flexibility.
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy-to-understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX uses the highly transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company’s 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles). The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM, most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and 1/4″ metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, a 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, a 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
The Soundcraft EFX will find itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship and multi-speaker installations.
- 12mono + 2 stereo channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 effects-send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and 1/4″ metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output