Hammer out beats, sequence melodies, create variations, and experiment with new ideas. The MASCHINE workflow is all about developing your music quickly, and MASCHINE+ is no exception.
Big and in your face, but endlessly expressive – the MASCHINE+ pads are great for drumming up rhythms, working out melodies, and playing chords. Use them like a keyboard with real expression, fire up the step sequencer if that’s your thing, or slice samples across them to create custom kits in seconds.
Find the sounds you need. Choose a plug-in, add effects, chain and tweak them. Slice samples with surgical precision for custom chops. Arrange, monitor, and mix your music. Two hi-res screens keep the MASCHINE+ workflow fast, fluid, and versatile with visual, dynamic control when sketching ideas, fleshing them out, and mixing them down.
Menu-diving is never fun. MASCHINE+ keeps essential control at your fingertips. Once you’ve found the sounds you need, the rest is about creating quickly.
From crate-digging treasures to vocals and field recordings, sampling is ingrained in MASCHINE’s DNA. Hook up your sound source, enter the sampling mode, and stretch, chop, or loop audio in a matter of seconds.
Take ideas, mix them up, swap them about, and structure your tracks straight from MASCHINE+. Song Mode is great for building the final structure for a track, or for working out ways to progress a live set.
- Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
- Pro-grade, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
- Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
- Tech Specs:
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included (supports up to 1 TB)
- (Also expandable via USB for larger libraries)