แอมป์กีต้าร์ LANEY L20T-112
20 watt Parallel, Single-Ended
CLEAN & DRIVE
GAIN (CLEAN), GAIN & VOLUME (DRIVE)
1 X 12 ” CELESTION G12H 70TH ANNIVERSARY
คาบิเน็ต LANEY L20T-112
The L20T-112 – a boutique 20 watt Parallel, Single-Ended, Class ‘A’ tube combo loaded with a 12″Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary driver.
Lionheart, uniquely responsive boutique British Single-Ended Class ‘A’ tube tone.
Play through a Lionheart – it reacts to your touch. From the moment you strike a note you’re connected. Let the music flow through you – from your fingers to the guitar, through the amplifier to the beating heart of the speaker. You are one. You are Lionheart.
- BAFFLEMARINE GRADE PLYWOOD
- CABINET DESIGNMARINE GRADE PLYWOOD CABINET WITH RETRO BANDING STRIP, LEATHER STRAP HANDLE AND FOLDING TILT BACK MECHANISM
- CHANNELSCLEAN & DRIVE
- CHANNEL CONTROLSGAIN (CLEAN), GAIN & VOLUME (DRIVE)
- CLASSCLASS A
- DRIVERS1X 12″ CELESTION G12H 70TH ANNIVERSARY
- EQUALISATIONPASSIVE BASS, MIDDLE AND TREBLE
- FOOTSWITCHFS2-MINI (INCLUDED)
- FX LOOP(S)YES
- IMPEDANCE4 AND 8 OHM
- INPUTS2X JACK, HI & LO
- OUTPUT VALVES1X EL84
- PACKED DIMENSIONS (HXWXD MM)550 X 628 X 319
- POWER5 WATTS
- PREAMP VALVES3X 12AX7
- REVERBYES – HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL REVERB
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS2X JACKS
- UNIT DIMS – FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)423 X 562 X 253
- WEIGHT22.5 KG PACKED, 19 KG UNIT
- BRIGHT SWITCHYES
- COVERSUPPLIED WITH CUSTOM EMBROIDERED SLIP COVER
- MASTER SECTIONGLOBAL EQ, REVERB AND TONE CONTROLS
BOUTIQUE SINGLE-ENDED CLASS ‘A’ TONE
Designed and engineered with pride in Great Britain, The Lionheart L5T-112 is a 5 watt, Single-Ended, Class ‘A’ guitar combo loaded with a 1 × 12 Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary driver, all designed to give the ultimate guitar tone.
The L5T-112 features a chrome twin channel pre amp with a Bright switch, shared 3-band EQ, global Tone and Studio-quality Digital Reverb. Constructed from Marine Grade Plywood with retro banding strip and leather strap handle, the L5T-112 looks as good as it sounds.
With less of a emphasis on preamp distortion, with the L5T-112 you can hear and feel the power tubes clipping to breakup, giving a much richer harmonic content and a larger dynamic range. With the L5T-112 you can really feel and hear the differences in tone based on your picking technique.
The L5T-112 features a switchable FX loop so you can connect the outboard gear of your choice.
The L5T-112 has a folding tilt back mechanism to give you the optimum on stage sound.
GOT IT COVERED
The L5T-112 is supplied with a stylish Lionheart cover and FS2 footswitch.