The CAD Audio GX1800 Large Format Side Address Microphone captures your performance with a smooth and articulate profile.
These high sensitivity, low noise, low distortion microphones are perfect for your next recording, broadcast, sound reinforcement, podcasting or audio for video project.
The GXL1800's high sensitivity allows for distance miking techniques and combined with a well behaved cardioid polar pattern, helps to eliminate off axis environmental noise. Includes studio grade shock mount, tripod stand, XLR cable and foam windscreen.
- Large Format Design
- High Sensitivity Studio Condenser Capsule
- Highly Effective Studio Grade Isolation Shock Mount
- Smooth and Articulate Reproduction
- Cardioid Pattern Resists Room Noise
- Includes Studio Shock Mount, Tripod stand, XLR cable and Foam Windscreen
- Form Factor: Stand/Boom Mount
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: 1 x Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: Side Address
- Circuitry: Solid-State
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity -27dBV (45.8mV @ 1Pa)
- Impedance 220ohm
- Max SPL 124dB
- Self Noise 16dBA
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)
- Color: Black
- Mounting: Shockmount (Included), Tabletop (Included)
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)
- Includes studio grade shock mount, tripod stand, XLR cable and foam windscreen.