The BOYA BY-BM3031 is a supercardioid condenser shotgun microphone
that delivers high-quality sound for DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders and more.
It features a three-level gain switch that provides a +20 dB boost, 0 dB unity gain,or -10 dB pad to prevent distortion from audio overload. And also features a switchableb high-pass filter at 80 Hz to roll off unwanted low-frequency noise and rumble.
The lightweight mic attaches easily to any camera equipped with a 3.5mm microphone jack or to a boom pole, and integrates a built-in shock mount that helps eliminate unnecessary vibrations that create excessive backgound noise.
This mic includes a foam windscreen and fur windscreen that helps to decrease vocal plosives and wind noise when recording dialog and powered by two pieces of AA batteries (not included) for up to 120 hours.
- Broadcast recording quality microphone for clear, precise audio
- Supercardioid polar pick up pattern
- Lower Noise and Higher Sensitivity
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 3.5mm Output Plug
- Integrated Shockmount & Shoe Mount
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Durable ABS Construction
- Includes fur windscreen