The AUDIX f50 multipurpose vocal dynamic microphone embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S)
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 dynamic vocal microphone to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications.
The f50 cardioid microphone is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- All purpose affordable vocal mic for live sound, home studio
- Warm, natural vocal sound optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Cardioid pattern for feedback resistance
- Well balanced, comfortable to hold
- Durable zinc alloy body with steel grill