sE Electronics sE2200 Studio Condenser Cardioid Microphone with Isolation Pack
ไมโครโฟนบันทึกเสียง sE Electronics sE2200 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Large-diaphragm Condenser มีรูปแบบการรับเสียง Cardioid Polar Pattern, with 80/160Hz Highpass Filter and 10/20dB Pad, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Includes Shockmount, Includes Metal Pop Filter
Suitable for vocals, voiceovers, and instrumental applications, the sE Electronics sE2200 is a hand-crafted condenser microphone bundled together with an isolation pack. This latest iteration of the sE2200 microphone remains true to the design, utilizing the same capsule, custom-built transformer, and class-A circuit topologies. The revision boasts updated components and a shorter, optimized signal path for better noise performance and clarity.
The dual, 1″ gold-sputtered diaphragms give you a cardioid-only polar pattern. Each capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the factory. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that uses a single twist-knob for easy setup and breakdown. Also included is sE’s curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shockmount and is vertically adjustable. A thread adapter and an sE logo sticker are supplied as well.
- An amazing value in a large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Discrete Class A components ensure top-shelf sound quality on any source
- Ideal for everything from vocals to drum overheads to guitar amps
- Handcrafted 1″ gold-sputtered condenser capsule provides smooth and consistent cardioid polar pattern
- 80/160Hz highpass filter and 10/20dB pad for advanced onboard sound-shaping options
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provides you with an extended dynamic range
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 125/135/145dB (0/10/20dB attenuation pad)
- Shockmount included
- Requires +48V phantom power